Follow these directions to measure your finger. It will give an approximate guide to establish your ring size.
- Take your current ring and place it on a piece of paper.
- Trace the INSIDE of your ring onto the paper.
- Measure the diameter of the circle you traced from your ring..
- Use the chart below to determine your E3 Ring size.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- Even if you know your UK ring size, remember that it was sized to fit over your knuckle. The E3 silicone ring is elastic and can easily stretch over your knuckle, therefor if your ring is bigger at the base of your finger go for a smaller silicone ring for a better fit.
Ring Size Chart
Use the diameter you measured to find the correct E3 Ring size.
|US Size||UK Size||E3 Ring Size|