Follow these directions to measure your finger. It will give an approximate guide to establish your ring size.
- Find a piece of string.
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Make sure it fits snug without any gaps.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your E3 Ring size.
- When in doubt – go for the smaller size.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- Don’t measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
- Warm up your hands. If you’ve just come in from the cold or naturally have colder hands, we recommend warming them to room temperature for the most accurate ring sizing.
- Even if you know your UK ring size, remember that it was sized to fit over your knuckle. The E3 silicone ring is elastic and can easily stretch over your knuckle, therefor measure at the base of your finger.
Ring Size Chart
Use the circumference you measured to find the correct E3 Ring size.
|US Size||UK Size||E3 Ring Size|