How to create an account?
- Click on “Register” on the top right corner
- Enter all the details asked in the form.
- After you have registered, you will get an option to “Login”
- After successful login, select “My Account” on the top right corner
- In the account section, you have option to specify your Billing and Shipping Address, Enter Personal information, Change your Password and view active or recent orders placed.
How to place an order?
- Click on the product you wish to buy.
- Click “Add to Basket”
- Click on Check Out.
- Fill in all the required details and create an account if you have not signed in yet.
- Select a specific shipping option.
- Check all the details on your cart & click on ‘Pay Now’.
- You will then be re-directed to the Sage Pay website. Enter your email address and Mobile number and select your specific payment option.
- You can choose between Credit Card, Instant EFT, EFT and Cash.
- You should then receive and automated Invoice that will confirm that we are processing your order.
When will I receive an order confirmation email after placing the order?
You will receive the order confirmation email immediately just after placing your order.
Will I receive a copy of the order invoice to my email ID?
We will provide an order invoice upon request / after payment has been received and confirmed.
What is estimated time of delivery for the products?
We have a 2 to 3 days shipping policy, but we will always try to be faster than specified. When an overnight shipment is selected, please note that the order has to be processed and payment cleared before 9AM. Overnight orders received after 9AM will only be processed the following day, unless the following day is on the weekend or a public holiday.
How much is the delivery costs?
- Upon check-out you will be able to choose various delivery options.
- Normally for the smaller products, delivery in Gauteng is about R50 and delivery to other areas is about R100.
What If I received the wrong/damaged product and would like to return it?
- Please feel free to contact our customer care team to get more details on how to proceed with the issue.
- If it was our mistake or damaged products, we will carry the cost to collect the product and supply you with an alternative, also for our account.
What payment options are available?
- We have an EFT option
- Credit card via Sage Pay
- Instant EFT via Sage Pay.
- Cash via Sage Pay. With Cash payments, you will received a barcode that you can use to pay at the following places: Post Office, Checkers, House&Home, Shoprite, and OK
When can I contact customer care and how?
You can email/call us anytime with the details provided in ‘Contact us’.
How do I know you work in secure Ecommerce environment?
- All the payment transaction pages are secured by approved SSL certificates.
- SSL Certificate can be verified by the following link https://www.fitlab.co.za
- All our payment transactions are done on the provider website, which are well known and authorized providers.
What methods are used to prevent fraud?
- Order and Payment page are only accessible to registered customers.
- All the products are delivered to customers on providing the online invoice generated after successful payment.
- All the delivery addresses are recorded in the order history and verified before delivery
How to subscribe for Fitlab newsletter?
- On the bottom of each page is a ‘NEWSLETTER’ box. Enter your email address.
- Click “Submit”
- You are subscribed now.
Does the customer have to pay any extra cash to the delivery man while receiving the order?
- No the customer need not pay any extra cash to the delivery man. Your payment for your order is complete when you order online on our website.
- However, if the delivery man refuses to give you the shipment without any payment, please contact us immediately to fix this issue.
Do you have a physical store?
- No. At this stage we are only available online.
- We do attend events from time to time, so please check our event Calendar to see when we will be where.
- Under unique circumstances we can meet at an agreed location if you wish to see and feel the products. This is not the norm and will be handled from case to case.
Can I collect my order?
- We are an online store and do not offer walk-ins.
- Under special circumstances, collections can be arranged via email. Contact us
- We are based in the West Rand.
Can I exchange my order?
- Please refer to our Exchange policy for a detailed explanation.
- We will exchange a product if the size is incorrect
- If you selected the wrong size or colour, we will exchange the product within 7 days but collection and delivery charges will apply, unless collection arrangements were made with us via email.
- If any product is faulty or we supplied the wrong size or colour, we will carry the cost to exchange the product.
Can I become a Distributer?
- We are still growing the business and have opportunities available.
- We have certain BULK discount rates that we offer
- Contact us via email for more details
Can I become an Ambassador or Sponsor?
- We are always looking for unique individuals who can promote our brand.
- If you are interested, please contact us via email.
- Send us an email describing who you are, what you can offer the brand, what your social media or customer exposure is.
- Also specify in your email what you expect from Fitlab or how Fitlab can help you to grow yourself.
- All applications will be reviewed and we will inform you within 2 weeks if your applications was successful and the terms of our agreement to sponsor you.
E3 Silicone Rings
How do I know my ring size?
- Under the “Products” tab, go to “E3 Silicone Rings” and then “What is my Ring size”. Go to Ring Sizer
- Measure the base of your finger.
- Use the circumference table to find your ring size.
- If you know your UK size, please remember that traditional rings are sized to fit over your knuckle.
- Most of the times your knuckles will be bigger than the base of your finger, so measure your finger or choose a smaller size than your UK size one.
What are E3 rings made of?
- Our rings are made of medical grade silicone, which is strong and durable, hypo allergenic, heat resistant, non-conductive and chemical resistant.
Is the E3 Silicone ring made to protect my existing wedding ring?
- No, the ring was designed to replace your wedding ring while maintaining an active lifestyle.
- Traditional wedding rings have their place, but our ring was made to be worn while being active or if you work a lot with your hands, where traditional wedding rings can be damaged or cause bodily harm if caught in rotating machinery.
E3 Silicone Laces
What comes in a pack of E3 Elastic Laces?
- Each package contains 2x 100cm elastic shoelaces, 2 lock devices, and 1 cord clip. The lock device is the piece that has “E3” printed on it
How many packs of E3 Elastic do I need for one pair of shoes?
1 pack of E3 Elastic Laces is suitable for lacing up 1 pair of shoes.
Once I’ve installed E3 Elastic Laces in my shoes, how do they work?
Great question. E3 Elastic Laces are designed to turn any shoe into a slip-on. Because the laces are elastic, you can simply remove your foot from the shoe without moving the lock, and the elasticity of the shoelaces will prevent any damage to the heel of your shoe. You can also press down on the top of the lock device and pull it towards the toe of your shoe to loosen the device.
Will E3 Elastic Laces fit through the eyelets in my shoes?
Most likely, yes. If you find that the laces will not fit through your shoe eyelets, just contact us (email@example.com) and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
How long/thick are the elastic laces?
The E3 Elastic Laces elastic shoelaces are 100cm in length, 0.25cm in diameter, and can stretch up to 160cm. They are slim enough to fit through the eyelets of nearly any shoe, and they are long enough to lace up nearly any shoe (with the exception of some tall work boots and high-top sneakers).
Will E3 Elastic Laces work in my boots or high-top sneakers?
Currently our 100cm laces will not fit, but we are in the process are procuring a 180cm version. Please send us an email with your details and we will keep you posted if we have solution for you. All of our laces are heavy-duty and water-resistant.
Will E3 Elastic Laces work in kids’ shoes?
- Yes! Because of our trim-to-fit design, E3 Elastic Laces are one-size-fits-all for both children and adults. For help with installation, please see our instructional guide
- Busy moms love E3 Elastic Laces because they don’t have to pause their daily routine to tie rogue shoelaces, the laces stay clean and off the ground, and their kids don’t complain about wearing lame Velcro shoes!
Can I reuse E3 Elastic Laces in another pair of shoes?
- Short answer: Not really.
- Our one-size-fits-all, trim-to-fit design makes it hard to remove and reinstall on another pair of shoes for a couple reasons: after trimming, the laces no longer have the plastic aglets to thread through your shoe’s eyelets, and the laces may no longer be long enough to fit another shoe. This was one compromise that we had to make in designing our lacing system, and we hope you’ll understand.
The laces won’t fit through the eyelets of my shoes. What can I do?
- You can try cutting off the plastic aglets at the end of the laces, which may allow the laces to squeeze through the eyelets. If you try this, you may have to trim the ends of the laces a couple of times to remove the fray
- If this doesn’t work, don’t worry about it. Just contact us and we’ll do our best to provide a suitable solution.
How do I clean my E3 Elastic Laces?
E3 Elastic Laces are machine washable, so you can wash them just like you would normally wash your shoes. For particularly dirty laces, we recommend using liquid laundry detergent and a small scrub brush. To dry, simply place your shoes somewhere safe to air-dry.
I am an amputee/had a stroke. Can I use E3 Elastic Laces with one hand?
- Yes, E3 Elastic Laces accommodate users who can only use one hand. After initial installation*, you can treat your shoes like slip-ons, and the lock device will keep your laces at the perfect tension.
- *You may need help with initial installation.
Can E3 Elastic Laces be readjusted after initial installation?
- Yes, the laces can always be made tighter. For this reason, we recommend initially installing the laces slightly looser than you might think, and then using the lock device to pull the laces to a snugger fit when desired. We always recommend cutting the laces 4 to 5 cm below the lock device to give yourself room to loosen them.
Do E3 Elastic Laces come in a solid color (without the specks)?
Currently, we don’t offer any perfectly solid colors. All colors have contrasting specks, or “tracers,” as we like to call them.
Balms & Footspray
What are the balms made of?
- All natural ingredients.
- Olive oil, Coconut oil, Cocoa butterm Shea butter, beeswax and essential oils (Calednula, Tea Tree, Lavender, Geranium, Benzoin and Ginger)
What is the difference between the Repair Balm and the Fire Balm ?
- Repair balm was formulated to prevent wear and tear on hands. It works below the surface to properly hydrate hands, sand down thick calluses and condition the skin. It is also great for repairing damaged skin and aids in reducing inflammation.
- Fire Balm is great for sprains, strains or after workout stiffness. It helps to increase circulation and reduce inflammation, which speeds up recovery.
Mobility Stick & Cradle
What is the Mobility Stick made of?
Mild steel with Bright Zinc plating
Does the Mobility Stick and Cradle have a patent?
- Mobility Stick Patent : F2017/00620
- Mobility Cradle Patent : F2017/00621